- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 sliced of pepperoni, diced
- 2 slices of salami, diced
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Spread cream cheese on top of one flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced meats on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Place other tortilla on top to create one quesadilla.
- In large skillet, place two tablespoons cooking oil and heat on medium-high. Gently place quesadilla in pan and cook until lightly browned, approximately one minute. Gently flip onto other side and cook until slightly brown.
- Remove from heat and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.