- 500g chicken mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
Combine mince, garlic, ginger, kaffir lime leaves, mint and coriander in a bowl.
Using clean hands, roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a large plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and chilli in a small bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, in 2 batches, turning, for 10 minutes or until light golden and cooked through. Serve with dipping sauce and lime wedges, sprinkled with extra mint sprigs.
< br/> Source:taste.com.au