- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbls milk
- red food coloring
- heart shaped metal cookie cutter
- Preheat oven according biscuit can instructions.
- Remove biscuits from can and gently separate them. Slice each biscuit in half, being careful to only cut 3/4 of the way through. Open up biscuit and place 1-2 tsp of jam in each biscuit, replace top half, and pinch edges closed.
- Gently press cookie cutter into biscuit cutting into a heart shape. Remove outer dough, slide cut biscuit with cutter onto a spatula and transfer to baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Remove cutter and repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Bake according to package instructions. Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar, milk, and food coloring in a small bowl. Remove biscuits from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before drizzling with icing.
- Around My Family Table