- 1 pound of bacon with each slice cut in half
- 2 large peeled apples cut into 1 inch slices
- cinnamon sugar for sprinkling affiliate link
- toothpicks for bacon and apples affiliate link
- Preheat oven to a low broil or 400 degrees. Wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each apple slice until you run out of bacon. Place each bacon bite on a foil lined baking sheet and sprinkle each bacon bite with the cinnamon sugar. Bake around 10 minutes each side or until the bacon is a deep brown and crisp on the edges. Take from heat and sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on top. Enjoy!