- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 4 carrots peeled, sliced thin
- 10 mini sweet peppers (red and yellow), sliced
- 1 cup edamame, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups purple cabbage, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (or 2 teaspoons ground ginger)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on box. Once done, drain and place in a bowl of ice water until cooled. Drain again.
- While the pasta cooks, place dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake.
- Assemble by placing spaghetti in a bowl and topping with all the veggies, cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Pour the dressing on just before serving and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.