If you are interested in enjoying healthy and delicious pancakes at home, you must take a look at Banana Oat Pancakes. This is a sugar-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free meal that you can consume for your breakfast. Hence, any person can think about enjoying Banana Oat Pancakes as well. You will also fall in love with the unique experience offered by these fluffy and light pancakes. They are capable of providing all the support you need to keep yourself fill throughout the day.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients you need to prepare this American breakfast. This is an easy to prepare breakfast as you just need to use seven ingredients with it. The ingredients include egg whites, eggs, banana, almond milk, oats, salt, baking powder and maple syrup. As you can guess from the ingredients, this is a low-calorie meal available for breakfast. If you are concerned a lot about your calorie intake, you can go ahead and try this at your home.
Here are the exact amounts of ingredients that you should purchase to prepare Banana Oat Pancakes at home.
- Two eggs
- One egg white
- One banana
- ½ cup of almond milk – Make sure that your almond milk is unsweetened
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of rolled oats
- Two tablespoons of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of salt
You can also think about getting one teaspoon of vanilla, but it is something optional.
Apart from these ingredients, you should get the ingredients for your topping as well. Banana Oat Pancakes go perfectly well with numerous toppings. Some of the best topping options available for you to consider out of them include chocolate chips, fresh berries, sliced almonds, and fresh banana slices. Or else, you can only use real maple syrups as the topping.
Direction to follow:
When you are ready with the ingredients, follow these directions and you will be able to proceed with preparing Banana Oat Pancakes.
- You need to take the blender and add eggs, egg white, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, banana, baking powder, rolled oats and salt.
- Once all the ingredients are added into the blender, you can blend it smooth.
- You can now heat it up on a skillet while subjecting to medium heat., When it is warm, you should spray by using a non-stick cooking spray. If you cannot find non-stick cooking spray, you can simply use butter or coconut oil in the skillet. Next, you should pour your pancake batter to the skillet while keeping round circles.
- You should then proceed with cooking. Make sure that you cook on one side for around 3 minutes and turn the other side and cook for another two minutes.
You can now drizzle the topping of your choice along with real maple syrup and serve Banana Oat Pancakes. This is a quick and easy to make breakfast recipe.