- 1 (5 or 6-ounce) can tuna fish*
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch two of dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices bread, lightly toasted
- Lettuce and sliced tomatoes (optional)
1 Mix: In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients until combined.
2 Serve: Serve tuna salad on toast, either open faced, or in a regular sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes. For a low carb option, serve on sliced lettuce.