- 8 whole eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices colby cheddar cheese
- 12 strips cooked bacon
- 8 slices thick sliced white bread
- whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- in a large pan on medium heat, melt 1 tbsp butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan, rotating while it cooks, to make sure the egg cooks evenly.
- When it begins to bubble flip and repeat. if it breaks don’t worry, just try to keep them in large pieces. about 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the cooked egg on a plate and clean that pan. Place cheese on each slice of bread, then enough egg to evenly cover the bread, along with 3 strips of bacon.
- add a little butter on each slice of bread.
- Cook on the same pan over medium heat. About 3 minutes on each side covered. Adding a little water to create steam will help melt the cheese faster.
- Cut diagonally and serve. Enjoy!