- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 medium sized golden potatoes finely diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 slices bacon diced (uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup cooked ground turkey breakfast sausage, such as Jimmy Dean
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a 12 inch cast iron or other oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add about a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of butter, and just when the butter is melted add the onions and potatoes.
- Cook onions and potatoes for about ten minutes, stirring gently every couple of minutes, until they begin to turn a nice golden color.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk the eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add two slices of diced bacon. Stir and cook for a few minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Add the bell peppers and turkey sausage and continue to cook until peppers are soft.
- Pour the eggs evenly over the potato mixture, then top with shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your liking.