- 4 tbs self-raising flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs milk
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbs milk chocolate chips
- In a large mug, place all the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Use the spoon to grind all of the cocoa against the side of the cup so there are no lumps.
- 2Add the egg and beat it a little on top of the dry ingredients to break the yolk.
- 3Add the oil, milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- 4Stir the chocolate chips in and put into the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 5Serve with a nice big scoop of ice-cream.