If you are interested in making a super-easy appetizer, you can take a look at Chicken Parm Egg Rolls. People who don’t have lots of previous experience with meal preparation will be able to go ahead with this as well. That’s because the recipe is easy to follow and prepare at your home. If you have any leftover chicken parm in your kitchen and you don’t know what to do with it, you can take a look at the Chicken Parm Egg Rolls recipe and start preparing them. No matter what, you will fall in love with the overall experience that it can deliver to you.
Let’s first take a look at all the ingredients that you need to purchase for the preparation of Chicken Parm Egg Rolls at home.
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Canola oil – you will need oil for the frying purpose
- 1/3 cups of freshly sliced basic
- Two teaspoons of dried oregano – you can purchase Italian seasoning instead of this as well
- ¼ cups of freshly grated Parmesan
- One cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cups of marinara
- Six chicken tenders – you will need to follow the directions provided in the package and proceed with preparing chicken. Then you will need to be using only such prepared chicken for this recipe.
Directions to follow:
After you get the ingredients, you can follow these steps to prepare Chicken Parm Egg Rolls. This is one of the easiest recipes available for you to follow and you will be able to get the results you wish to receive within just 20 minutes.
- You should initially place an egg roll wrapper inside a clean surface within a diamond shape. Then you will be able to add one chicken tender half into it along with one tablespoon of marinara. You should sprinkle basil, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese into it as well. Then you can wet the corners with the help of water. After that, you can fold the bottom half up, and then fold in the sides. You will then need to roll and seal it, as you are doing for a burrito. You should follow these steps and prepare some more egg rolls.
- Now you can take a large skillet and heat it over medium heat. You should add ¼” oil into the skillet and allow it to shimmer. Then you can simply add your egg rolls into the skillet in batches. While you are adding, you will need to dry them in batches. You should do this until they become golden in color. Frying each side for just one minute is more than enough. You will need to adjust the heat according to your needs. Then you can transfer that to a paper towel and drain.
- You should next garnish the egg rolls along with Parmesan and then serve along with warm marinara.
Warm marinara would be a perfect dip available for this appetizer.