Chocolate lasagna is a no baked layered dessert made with cookies, cream cheese, whipped cream and chocolate pudding. It’s a chocolate dessert dream!
- 1 package Oreos 36 regular cookies (do not remove cream centers)
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 3/4 cups milk 1%
- 2 tablespoons milk 1%
- 2 8 oz Cool Whip non-fat (2 8-ounce containers)
- 2 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Use a food processor (or a zip top bag and a rolling pin) to crush the Oreos into fine crumbs.
- Into a medium bowl, pour in the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and use a spatula (or the bottom of a measuring cup) to evenly press the crumbs across the dish.
- In the same medium bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add in the 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar and mix well.
- Fold the contents of one of the 8 oz Cool Whip containers into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and pop it into the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- While it’s setting, to a large bowl, add the pudding mixes and 2 3/4 cups milk and beat on medium until it starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer. Put back into the fridge to set for another 10 minutes.
- Once set, gently spread the remaining 8 oz of Cool Whip over the top and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for at least 4 hours in the fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before you slice.