- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans , (or 2 cans if you want more bean), drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can corn , drained
- 6-8 Roma tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 large sweet onion , diced
- 2 avocados , peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- sea salt , to taste
- In a large bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion.
- Fold in avocados and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime juice into the bowl and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Stir to combine. Add more sea salt, to taste.