- 10 oz dry pasta
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- salt & pepper
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. It should be simmering.
- After 1-2 minutes, transfer the butter/garlic to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to the saucepan over medium heat and add the flour.
- Whisk constantly, mixing the flour and butter together, for one minute. Slowly, whisking quickly, add the milk. Bring to a simmer and cook (stirring) until thickened.
- When the pasta is done, mix in the sauce. Add salt and pepper as needed.