- 300-350g/10½-12oz pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 3 x 150g/5½oz fresh salmon fillets, skinned and cubed
- 150ml/5fl oz double cream
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in a pan of salted boiling water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and red onion and fry for 3-4 minutes or until the onion has softened.
- Add the salmon cubes and double cream and continue to cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes, or until the salmon has cooked through.
- Stir in the drained pasta and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the parsley and serve.