Skip to Content
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-pound ground beef
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1, 18 ounce can of tomatoes
- 2 jars, 24 ounces each of spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups of water
- 1-pound dry spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Take a skillet and add 2 teaspoons of oil to it.
- Add 1 medium onion, chopped nicely, and add it to the pan. Golden the onions until they become translucent.
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to the above pan. Stir it on medium-low flame until brown.
- Now, add ½ cup sliced mushrooms, 3 cloves of minced garlic, and ¼ cup chopped parsley to it. Mix until fully combined.
- Stir in the seasoning of 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and ¼ teaspoon chili flakes. You can adjust the flavoring according to your taste.
- Add 1, 18 ounces can of tomatoes to the beef mixture and simmer it for 5 minutes. The beef dressing is ready.
- In a crockpot, add 1, 24-ounce jar of spaghetti sauce and 3 cups of water. You can adjust the water if you feel it’s less or more.
- Place 1-pound dry spaghetti broken in half over the sauce.
- Layer the prepared beef mixture over the spaghetti.
- Pour another 24-ounce jar of spaghetti sauce over the spaghetti.
- Add 1 cup freshly grated over it and close the lid of the crockpot.
- Adjust the setting on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, but if you are busy place it on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Stir in the pot occasionally.
- When the spaghetti is ready, mix it and dish it out. Garnish with some fresh bagel or parsley and enjoy.