- 1 1/4 cups bananas, mashed (about 3 ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup almond, peanut, or cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl or standing mixer place the first 3 ingredients and stir until incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the remaining ingredients.
4. With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until just combined. This can also be done with a whisk.
5. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake the banana bread for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
7. Serve bread with greek yogurt or coconut yogurt or whipped cream and berries.