Orange juice 2 lb 4 cups
Lime juice 6 oz 3/4 cup
Water, cool approx. 72°F 1 lb 2.00 oz 2 1/4 cups
Lemon extract 1 Tbsp
Green food coloring
- Combine orange and lime juices, water, lemon extract and food coloring in bowl.
- Pour 1/2 liquid (approx. 3 1/2 cups) into mixer bowl with paddle attachment; add cake mix.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes; gradually add remaining liquid while mixing on low speed.
- Stop mixer, scrape bowl and paddle; mix on low speed additional 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured full sheet pan (if baking in standard oven, use a pan with extenders).
- Bake as directed below.