- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices bacon
- ½ avocado, sliced
- A handful of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ins: thinly sliced tomato, sliced bell peppers, sliced onions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Add the two eggs and whisk again until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over low-to-medium heat. Add butter and allow it to completely melt and coat the entire bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the egg mixture and lift the pan – tilting to each side so the egg completely covers the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Allow it to cook for just a couple of minutes. Sprinkle on desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Using a large wide spatula, gently lift the outer edges of the egg and then flip it over to cook the remaining side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add desired toppings, starting with shredded cheese.
- Gently roll up the egg wrap and slice in half for easier eating.