for 1 serving:
- 3 oz green beans(85 g)
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 oz skinless salmon(170 g)
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).