1/2 cup pecan halves
3/4 cup orange juice, divided
2 teaspoons cornstarch1
1/2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 lime, juiced
7 fresh tarragon leaves, thinly sliced crosswise, or more to taste
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1(8 ounce) package herb salad mix
2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and each cut into
large pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk 1/2 cup orange juice and cornstarch together in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in honey until dissolved. Stir remaining 1/4 cup orange juice, olive oil, lime juice, tarragon leaves, salt, and pepper into orange juice mixture. Chill dressing in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
- Spread herb salad mix into a serving bowl or on individual plates; top with persimmon slices, pomegranate seeds, and pecans. Drizzle cooled dressing over salad.