- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 link chicken apple sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup pineapple
- 3 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large saute pan or wok, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Add diced sausage (if using). Cook until it’s starting to brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped bell pepper and peeled and chopped carrots. Cook about 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl , stir together soy sauce, sugar, and lime juice.
- To the pan, add cooked rice, chopped pineapple, chopped cilantro, scallions, and soy sauce mixture. Stir to combine.