for 3 servings
- 1 lb shrimp(455 g), deveined and peeled
- 1 cup flour(125 g)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- In a medium bowl, add seasoned flour ingredients. Mix well.
- Place half of the flour mixture into a large zip lock bag, reserve the rest.
- Add the shrimp to the bag and shake until each shrimp is coated with flour. Shake off any excess flour.
- In a separate bowl, add egg, milk, and cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Dredge the floured shrimp in the egg mixture, then coat with the fresh seasoned flour mixture.
- Heat oil at 350°F (180°C).
- Fry shrimp for a few minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.