- 500g frozen Mediterranean vegetables
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350g penne
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 110g medium Cheddar, grated
- 40g mixed watercress, spinach & rocket
- Heat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Toss the vegetables in a large baking dish, measuring about 20 x 30cm, and drizzle with the olive oil. Season and roast for 15 mins, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta for 10 mins until just al dente (it will continue to cook in the oven).
- Remove the veg from the oven and tip in the chopped tomatoes and 200ml water. Add the cooked pasta and stir to coat in the veg and sauce. Top with the grated cheese. Bake for 20 mins until the sauce has thickened, the cheese is bubbling and the pasta is tender. Serve with the salad alongside.