- 1 ¾ cups raw walnuts or almonds
- ½ cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- ¾ teaspoon cherry extract
- 1 tablespoon raw chocolate powder
- ¾ cup raisins
- 3 cups raw cashews (soak them 1-2 hours, and then strain)
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar
- 6 dates, pitted
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons cherry extract
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup raw chocolate powder
- 1 bag frozen cherries, thawed (or any berries)
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- dash fresh lemon juice
- pinch cinnamon
- Grind the nuts, cacao nibs, and salt in a food processor, fitted with the “S” blade, until coarsely ground.
- Add the cherry extract and chocolate powder and pulse to thoroughly combine.
- Add the raisins and process until the mixture sticks together when gently pressed between your fingers.
- Press into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch round spring form pan.
- Using a food processor, fitted with the “S” blade, process the cashews, agave, dates, lemon juice, and water until creamy. (This could take 3-5 minutes.) You might need to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Add the cherry extract, coconut oil, and chocolate powder and process until creamy. Pour the filling into the spring form pan and refrigerate until it sets.