- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- Place the butter and granulated sugar in the bowl of a mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour, pecans and chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until a crumbly dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on the prepared pans.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until light brown. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes, then roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Let the cookies cool completely then roll again in powdered sugar. Serve.