- Directions1 15 ounce can navy, cannellini, or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup whole sweet piquante peppers, halved, or sliced banana peppers
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 10 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef skirt steak, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons ranch dry salad dressing mix
- 1 – 2 teaspoon water
- Step 1In an extra-large bowl combine beans, piquante peppers, onion, and vinegar. Add lettuce and arugula; toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Step 2Sprinkle both sides of meat with salt and black pepper. In a 12-inch heavy skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 8 minutes for medium-rare (145°F), turning once. Remove from skillet. Cover with foil; let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Thinly slice meat across the grain.
- Step 3Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt, ranch dressing mix, and enough of the water to reach drizzling consistency. Drizzle dressing over lettuce mixture and sliced meat.